Saturday, September 02, 2006

Positive reinforcement

This morning, 152.4 lbs, once more confirming the trend. 18.5% body fat. Obviously I should continue to eat as I did last night, at dinner at M&B: No ice cream. Just chicken Moroccan style with rice, cheese (five types) with bread, and after a healthy serving of strawberries, five or six dragees. And halva too, but I don't remember how much as the serving dish was just within a foot of my right hand. It is also hard to measure how much halva one is ingesting, as you can perchance grab a big clump, or just a few grains.

Last night, my trapeze class went very well. There are two tricks in my routine that I am still not smooth with: side saddle roll up, and stand roll to a sit. The first one, I get stuck in the middle, with rope around my legs, in a very clumsy position. The second one, I am only very scared, as I let my feet get off the trapeze to slowly roll in the air, holding the ropes firmly with my hands. I hold my breath when I start, so scared that I am. It doesn't help. Not surprising that trapeze is going better: there is so much less weight to carry. I interpret this as such: chicken (Moroccan style), cheese, dragees and halva is a perfect diet for a trapezist. And don't forget the one and a half cliff bar I had during trapeze.

No comments: